Saturday 1 November 2014

Lakshmi Rai speaks of her not doing ‘Muni 3’


It was reported that Lakshmi Rai is doing Muni 3 directed and acted by Lawrence. Now, Tapsee does the movie Muni 3. Regarding the development, Lakshmi Rai spoke:-

‘Nobody told that I am to do the third part of movie ‘Muni’. As ‘Muni 2 – Kanchana’ turned hit, there was anticipation among fans that I would do the third part of Muni. My fans are disappointed that I am not into the movie.’

‘Fans convey their disappointment through Email and Twitter. The story of Muni 3 is totally different. It might be director’s opinion that I would not suit the upcoming flick. He is used to doing everything correctly. He has the right to decide the cast. I never anticipated doing Muni 3. So, I am not disappointed.’

No comments:

Post a Comment